- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
what if every Tumblr user suddenly looses their mouse?
J = Next Post
K = Previous Post
L = Like
N = View Notes
Space = Show Photo
Shift + R = Reblog
Shift + E = Add to Queue
Z + Tab = Switch Blogs
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
I just reblogged this with the command, @#!*%
EVER has a right to touch you if you don’t want to be touched.
Not your husband. Not your fiance. Not your boyfriend. Not your partner. Not your friends. Not even your own family.
You are a person and your body is your own. And it’s a privilege if you allow someone to touch it.
A god damn privilege that can be snatched up and you don’t owe anyone a reason but that it’s your body and only YOUR body.
aa a a i didnt think i would have so much fun today
drawing sessions (we had to draw something for art class) with just a few people are actually really enjoyable ///
Okay but this cracks me the fuck up because like.
- Yato has a twitter
- He has ONE FOLLOWER on twitter and it’s Hiyori
- Did Hiyori follow him on twitter out of pity or for some other reason
- He took a selfie
- His selfie got him another follower like one person thought he was super pretty and followed him because of that selfie
- He CRIED when he got another follower he was so happy. Like how is he going to react when he actually starts getting worshippers?
- He thinks he’s hot shit but cries when he gets twitter followers.
There are so many things I love about this.